Skip to main content

Time Angel

 During our Orientation session Sunday, Mariabruna asked us to be attentive to coming on time, during our facilitator training, and I thought my Time Angel!

In the mid 90s, my friend Anita suggested we call on the Time Angels when we were dashing to a Reiki circle - and we arrived just a wee bit 'late!' I loved the concept, and since, often invite the Time Angels' help, especially for group work!

The indigenous view of time puts people first. If you're on your way to a gathering - and notice Aunt Annie stopped by the side of the road with a flat tire - if you want to be on time, you need to stop and help her!

Time Angel

I am one who ...

  • finds the right time
  • moves in and out of time seamlessly
  • tends to Aunt Annie
  • takes timely action.
  • Time is a present. 
  • Take time for Creativitea. 
  • Pay attention to the time signature …
  • There's always time for a cuppa, especially with a friend!
I often placed a small Time Angel card on my altar for my Intentional Creativity classes, then made a SoulCollage® version this spring. I found the lovely image in a beading magazine!
Affirmation & Time Angels cards
Next time you're feeling behind or rushed, consider inviting the help of the Time Angels! 

Comments

  1. Love this concept!!! I only wish I learned about this earlier but I guess this is the right time! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right, Patricia?
    I was grateful to Anita that I learned it in my 40s! And am reminding myself to invite them for less savory tasks (typing the board notes - ugh!!)
    Nadya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, Nadya. Very calming. I felt no need to rush. I shall have to make some time angels maybe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad it was calming, Lily! And fun to (maybe) make a time angel!
      Nadya

      Delete
  4. I love the idea of the Time Angels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Martha! ⏳️
      They've been a great aid over the years! Anita lived near the Findhorn community in Scotland for 6 months, and facilitated the Transformation Game - which features angels!

      Delete
    2. I wrote about the game last fall https://heartsongdreams.blogspot.com/2025/10/transformation-game.html

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Pinch of Salt

   In the fall of 2022 , I was sorting and paring down as I prepared to move across town to my daughter's, while Rose Cottage was built.  My daughter and son-in law helped a lot, but I still needed to make many tough decisions about what to keep and what to pass on! And I struggle with executive function - so it was challenging! Percy choose his basket  for the move Enter - Salt ! Between rounds of dethugging I found putting out little bowls of Salt ever so helpful! It does its work behind the scenes, whilst we're sleeping! My Feng Shui consultant and friend  Gwynne Warner  suggests sprinkling salt in the corners of rooms (where energy accumulates and can get 'stuck') , then sweeping it up the next day. Another tip was to leave a crystal on a box or space you plan to sort overnight, and invite it to help you gain clarity on distributing the contents.    Atelier - packing up Simple Shui consultant Amanda Gibby Peters feels Salt is,  "an ever...

Finish Line

   As October comes to a close, we are finishing our fourth and final  BlogBoost  challenge for 2025 -  we did it!  (This year I participated in 2)   The next challenge will begin with the new year in January, so save the link!  Whether we posted daily, or just 'regularly,' we all gain from each challenge. Thank you Paul for inspiration and hosting! Camp Arrah Wanna- Oregon Cascades As  Mark Twain said , "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts."   Visiting each other's blogs offers unique way to travel, giving us  peeks into each other's worlds. Perhaps someone's post revived an old interest, or sparked a new one, and ours provided the same for another.  As our  challenge  ends, new opportunities beckon. F ollowing our blog challange host Paul's tips, I plan to continue posting several times a week, and visiting other blogs. Checking my sta...

Be the Reason

  Today my friends Donna and Marvin invited me to join then on an road trip adventure, and we headed North to Hood River and the Harvest Fest! An Abundance of Produce It was a blustery, rainy day, but Multnomah falls was beautiful as always, and the weather cleared 'just in time' when we arrived in Hood River and the fest!  Rainy day - Columbia River  We had fun wandering, chatting, eating (I had a gluten free enchilada and corn on the cob, Donna had a braut with saurkraut and potato salad) and visiting.  There were many great vendors, and delightful mini conversations!  Business Card blessing And - so many smiles were exchanged!  They cost nothing, and are so appreciated!  More than once, we heard, " you made my day !" So this card Josiah invited me to choose was a great affirmation!  Cacao Brain Bliss -  ManukaMana I look forward to the first sip of Cacao Brain Bliss - made with ceremonial cacao, lions mane mushroom and manuka honey - whi...